Friday, March 27, 2009

i have a hard time saying this...

but it must be said.

i am, kinda, um, i guess , over "the office".

don't get me wrong i still think its a good show and it totally has its moments but the last few seasons have really blown. i think it might be hard because season two of the office was just such a gem. and season three still had some steam in it. but last season was pretty eh, and i know that the writers strike probs was a big reason but i just havent been able to get that same ol' feeling back.

also i was OBSESSED with this show. i read officetally.com more than my work email i followed everyone on myspace. i bought the deluxe box set of season three that came with a dwight bobble head and my own dundie (which is staring at me on my desk right now and making me feel pretty guilty). but now i just think its gotten so ridiculous. and jim is no longer a heart throb but a douche. and some episodes make me SO uncomf. like the prince paper one, i've only been able to watch once cause i feel so bad about it.

im glad for what happened last night, only because i think there needs to be a change.

what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment