Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what i think i watched tuesday

last night i was viciously attacked out of no where by sangria rendering me retarded. after breaking a glass and falling off the couch i had to put myself to bed. but i think i did watch some tv.

american idol - couldnt tell you a damn thing about it, wow i was drunk

big bang theory - that lady from cybil and mamma mia was on it, i think. and i didnt know that david from roseanne and the hot chick hook up with each other

gilmore girls - i think it was the one where luke and lorelei have sex for the first time. that or my drunk brain was getting creative last night.


OMG I JUST REMEMBERED THE WORST THING EVER!!!
my dvr did NOT record how i met your mother or jon and kate plus 8 on monday AHHHHHHHHHHH! when my headache dies down im going to get mad about that for reals.

3 comments:

  1. again - i dont think they were new - nothing was. shhhh shhh child, shhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and Kate plus 8 has full episodes online http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/jon-and-kate-plus-8/
    Kate is such a great mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dvr told me they were new AND that they were scheduled to record! jon was going to take the children exploring in the woods around their new house. ugh.

    ReplyDelete